Thanks for an Amazing Summer!
Discover’s Day Camps are fun and action packed! Kids can enjoy our heated/cooled 22, 000 square feet of gymnastics, games, crafts and more! We have exceptionally fun and active instructors. Sarah Gish, the creator of the largest and most accurate searchable database of summer day camps in Houston, has recognized us as the place to bring your kids. In fact, Great Day Houston did a story on summer camps from Discover Gymnastics. Best children place.
- Reservations for camp must be made no later than 6.00 pm the night before.
- Camp drop off time is at 8:00 am, early drop off time is at 7:30 am for $5 per day per child, late pick up is from 5-6 pm for $10 per pay, per child. If your child arrives before 8 am or leaves after 5 pm, you will be required to pay the appropriate fee. If picking up after 6:00 pm a $1.00 per minute charge will be applied.
- Live entertainment is during Summer Camp ONLY. Live entertainment on Friday is from 12:30-1:30 pm. All afternoon campers must pay the $15 entertainment fee if they have not signed up for the full week. Morning campers may stay for Friday entertainment once they have paid the $15 fee.
- Camp days are priced by week, not number of days. Discounts are available for multiple weeks and multiple campers.
- Parents must provide at least one sack lunch and one lunch for half-day campers, or two snacks and one lunch for full-day campers.
- Parents must provide extra clothing for campers under the age of 5.
- Refunds or credits will not be given for any missed camp days.
- To reschedule a camp reservation, we must be notified 24 hours prior to original camp date, and it must be rescheduled at time of notification.
- A fee of $15 will be issued to reschedule a camp date.
- When converting class absences for camp, we cannot reschedule or provide a make-up if camp date is missed.
- We must have the name of the person picking up your child, and they must show a photo I.D.
General Gym Rules
- All students must wear shoes to and from the gym.
- All girls wear leotards or appropriate gym attire and have their hair tied back.
- All boys wear t-shirts tucked into stretch shorts. Shorts with zippers, buttons, or belts are not allowed.
- Students cannot wear jewelry or chew gum while in camp.
- Students must be barefoot while participating in gymnastics (no socks or tights that covert he feet)
- All students must wait inside the building to be picked up from camp.
Please Note: Discover Gymnastics is not licensed as a day care.
|Days per Week||Full Day||Half Day|
Payment for Camp is due in full when reservations are made.
Discover Gymnastics members receive a discount of $5/day per child.
Discounts for more than one child from the same family: 10% off the 2nd child and 25% off the 3rd and subsequent children.
There are no make-ups for Camp. If you need to reschedule, you must do at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled Camp day.
Summer Camp Schedule
Full Day: 8am – 5pm, Half Day: 8am – 12:30pm or 12:30pm – 5pm
|Week 1||June 4 – 8|
|Week 2||June 11 – 15|
|Week 3||June 18 – 22|
|Week 4||June 25 – 29|
|Week 5||July 2 – 6 (the gym is closed July 4th)|
|Week 6||July 9 – 13|
|Week 7||July 16 – 20|
|Week 8||July 23 – 27|
|Week 9||July 30 – August 3|
|Week 10||August 6 – 10|
|Week 11||August 13 – 17|
|Week 12||August 20 – 24|
“I have been involved with Discover Gymnastics for the past 4 years. Last week was our first experience with Discover summer camp. Wow! My girls had a great time! As I dropped them off at 7:30, on my way to work, I started to explain how Abby might be nervous. Before I could finish my sentence, the coaches at the sign in desk said, “Don’t worry…we know Abby. We will take care of her.” I called twice during the day to check on them because I am accustomed to Abby having a little trouble adjusting to a new routine. Both times, the person who answered the phone put me on hold, went physically to check, then came back to tell me exactly what each kid was doing. Both girls are still talking about how much fun they had!
Discover Gymnastics has been a blessing for our family. I look forward to a long, happy, productive future there.
— Michelle Agrons