It’s summer! The kids are out of school and need something to keep them active and healthy. Sign up for camps now!
Discover’s Day Camps are fun and action packed! Kids can enjoy our heated/cooled 22, 000 square feet of gymnastics, games, crafts and more! We have exceptionally fun and active instructors. Sarah Gish, the creator of the largest and most accurate searchable database of summer day camps in Houston, has recognized us as the place to bring your kids. In fact, Great Day Houston did a story on summer camps from Discover Gymnastics. Best children place.
- Reservations for camp must be made no later than 6.00 pm the night before.
- Camp drop off time is at 8:00 am, early drop off time is at 7:30 am for $5 per day per child, late pick up is from 5-6 pm for $10 per pay, per child. If your child arrives before 8 am or leaves after 5 pm, you will be required to pay the appropriate fee. If picking up after 6:00 pm a $1.00 per minute charge will be applied.
- Live entertainment is during Summer Camp ONLY. Live entertainment on Friday is from 12:30-1:30 pm. All afternoon campers must pay the $15 entertainment fee if they have not signed up for the full week. Morning campers may stay for Friday entertainment once they have paid the $15 fee.
- Camp days are priced by week, not number of days. Discounts are available for multiple weeks and multiple campers.
- Parents must provide at least one sack lunch and one lunch for half-day campers, or two snacks and one lunch for full-day campers.
- Parents must provide extra clothing for campers under the age of 5.
- Refunds or credits will not be given for any missed camp days.
- To reschedule a camp reservation, we must be notified 24 hours prior to original camp date, and it must be rescheduled at time of notification.
- A fee of $15 will be issued to reschedule a camp date.
- When converting class absences for camp, we cannot reschedule or provide a make-up if camp date is missed.
- We must have the name of the person picking up your child, and they must show a photo I.D.
General Gym Rules
- All students must wear shoes to and from the gym.
- All girls wear leotards or appropriate gym attire and have their hair tied back.
- All boys wear t-shirts tucked into stretch shorts. Shorts with zippers, buttons, or belts are not allowed.
- Students cannot wear jewelry or chew gum while in camp.
- Students must be barefoot while participating in gymnastics (no socks or tights that covert he feet)
- All students must wait inside the building to be picked up from camp.
Please Note: Discover Gymnastics is not licensed as a day care.
|Days per Week||Full Day||Half Day|
Payment for Camp is due in full when reservations are made.
Discover Gymnastics members receive a discount of $5/day per child.
Discounts for more than one child from the same family: 10% off the 2nd child and 25% off the 3rd and subsequent children.
There are no make-ups for Camp. If you need to reschedule, you must do at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled Camp day.
Contact the Front Desk at (713)–680–0045 or select or view the online schedule to reserve your spot today!
Summer Camp 2017 Schedule:
To register, call us at (713)–680–0045 or stop by the Front Desk.
All days are available as Full Days (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) or Half Days (8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.). Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pickup (6 p.m.) are available for a small additional charge.
Week 1: May 26th
Week 2: May 30th- June 2nd
Week 3: June 5th- June 9th
Week 4: June 12th- June 16th
Week 5: June 19th- June 23rd
Week 6: June 26th- June 30th
Week 7: July 3rd and July 5th- July 7th
Week 8: July 10th- July 14th
Week 9: July 17th- July 21st
Week 10: July 24th- July 28th
Week 11: July 21st- August 4th
Week 12: August 7th- August 11th
Week 13: August 14th – August 18th
Week 14: August 21st- August 25th
We provide a safe & fun environment for your child to enjoy while you are at work or getting your last minute shopping in. They will do many different activities such as crafts, games, and of course gymnastics! Fun, fun, fun!
“I have been involved with Discover Gymnastics for the past 4 years. Last week was our first experience with Discover summer camp. Wow! My girls had a great time! As I dropped them off at 7:30, on my way to work, I started to explain how Abby might be nervous. Before I could finish my sentence, the coaches at the sign in desk said, “Don’t worry…we know Abby. We will take care of her.” I called twice during the day to check on them because I am accustomed to Abby having a little trouble adjusting to a new routine. Both times, the person who answered the phone put me on hold, went physically to check, then came back to tell me exactly what each kid was doing. Both girls are still talking about how much fun they had!
Discover Gymnastics has been a blessing for our family. I look forward to a long, happy, productive future there.
— Michelle Agrons